9 Free & Cute iPhone Wallpapers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015


One of the most exciting things about having a smart phone is wallpapers! Weird, I know but isn’t it nice to see a cute background as you go to unlock your phone?

With that thought in mind, I compiled a bunch of super cute and FREE wallpapers for lovelies!!

(You’re welcome!)

1. You And Me [here]
2. Tribal [here]
3. Keep Going [here]
4. Make This Moment Count [here]
5. Watermelon [here]
6. Ice Cream [here]
7. Breathe [here]
8. Lemons [here]
9. Giraffe [here]

I hope that you use these and have a lovely day!

You Might Also Like

0 happy thoughts

Important Stuff

Please note, all the pictures on this blog are either taken by me, free stock images or from other websites.

If I have used an image from another source, I have given full credit. Sometimes, however I cannot trace back the original source from websites such as WeHeartIt so if you notice your work on my blog, send me an email and I will credit it correctly.

I also ask that if you do use my photos that you link back to my blog. Thank you.

Subscribe