8 Must Reads This Winter

by - Saturday, July 04, 2015


In case you haven't been outside in a while or live in a particularly warm house: winter's approaching. It's okay though because that just means a whole lot more time to bake, or watch TV or read.

I am the kind of person that loves, loves, loves to read. I cannot remember a stage in my life where I did not read. I do know that there are some people out there who don't read (and I can't seem to figure out why) and some people who want to read but just do not have the time to.

With that thought in mind, I came up with a few of my favourite reads (please know that it was very hard for me to choose). These mostly come under the teen fiction category but are extremely compelling and lovely books worth reading.

1. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven - If you have read some of my previous posts, you'll know that I mentioned this in my April favourites and April book of the month. 

2. Attatchments by Rainbow Rowell - This is such a cute book, mostly written in a series of emails. I love the storyline, the humor and most of all the ending. 

3. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - Now I don't usually like reading angel books as I find them to be quite tedious and boring but this is by far, one of the best ever. The storyline is quite unpredictable and I liked the ideas behind the characters. 

4. The Beginning Of Everything by Robyn Schneider - This had a fairly unique storyline and an amazing ending. 

5. North Of Beautiful by Justina Chen - I loved what the morals of this story were. The characters were by far some of my favourites and the interaction between them was so unique. 

6. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - One the cutest and interesting books I've read. A bit of a romance though. 

7. Eleanor And Park by Rainbow Rowell - Aha! One of my absolute favourite books about love and letting go. 

8. Shatter Me Series by Tahereah Mafi - This book has some of the best characters I've ever encountered with lots of plot twists along the way. 

So that was it! Those were some of my favourite books ever. What are some of yours? And any book recommendations? Let me know in the comments. 

You May Also Like

0 happy thoughts