August Wrap Up And Book Haul

by - Sunday, September 17, 2017


Hey friends!

It is that time of the month again where I share with you the books I hauled in August and the books I read in August.

August was a super busy month for me and there was so much going on towards the end however, I managed to do pretty good with my reading! I read a grand total of 14 books which I am quite happy with, a few of them being graphic novels and audiobooks!

If you'd like to see the books I read, check out my video where I go through each of the books + what I thought of them + my star ratings! (Or watch on YouTube)



I really focused on requesting less books from publishers in August because of how stressful and overloaded I can become with having too many review books and it worked and I got very little publisher mail which honestly makes me so happy because I could focus on reading the books I wanted to read and therefore I had a more satisfactory reading month!

If you'd like to see the books I hauled, then check out my video below! (Or watch on YouTube)


Thank you for reading friends! It'd mean a lot to me if you could also take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already, because it shows me you are enjoying my content and maybe even leave me a thumbs up and comment?

What books did you read or haul in August? Did I read or haul any of your favourites?

You May Also Like

11 happy thoughts

  1. 14 books is amazing Anisha! So many awesome titles as well. I can't wait to read Wonder Woman and also have a copy of Moonrise as well that I'm really looking forward to seeing how much you've enjoyed it. It's totally beanie weather as well and your beanies are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And awww you have totally made my day, thank you Kelly <3

      Delete
  2. August was a slow month, for me, in terms of reading.. I only read two books.. So happy to know you read 17!! Good job!!

    - Shanu @ http://anerdyaffair.wixsite.com/scribblesonascreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great reading month! So happy to hear you loved More Happy Than Not, it's one of my favorites as well! Hope to read Wonder Woman soon myself as well :) Just finished Tash Hearts Tolstoy and adored it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! And WW is great! Thanks for watching and commenting Lindsey!

      Delete
  4. I'm at the point where I've stopped accepting review requests because I cannot keep up and my stress levels are at the max ahaha. Love your August wrap up and haul!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment below! And feel free to leave your website URL so I can come visit!